Welcome to our General Information page. Here you will find basic information regarding our auctions. If you have any further questions please visit our Contact Page.
Interested in registering as a buyer or seller? Please visit our buyers and sellers information page.
- Our auction schedule is as follows:
- Auctions will be held every third Saturday of the month
- Auction Preview runs from 9 AM – 11 AM.
- Auction begins at 11 AM.
- Some of the items you will see include: Antiques, Collectibles, Electronics, Furniture, Games, Glasswares, Housewares, Jewelry, Photographs, Religious Items, Statues, Tools, Toys.
- All buyers are responsible to read the rules and regulations posted at the registration line.
- There will be no grouping of items during auction. We cannot guarantee certain items will stay together.
- Please take note of our bidding increments that will be used during our auctions for absentee bidding:
- $2-$25 = $2 Increment Increase Per Bid
- $26 and Up = $5 Increment Increase Per Bid
- For information on inclement weather, please call 856-667-3120, or stay tuned for our social media postings.
- Auction/Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or retract any sale or item at their discretion.
- All merchandise will be charged at 6.625% sales tax OR current NJ sales tax.
- All American Auctions LLC is not liable for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
- All American Auctions LLC reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any auction event without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video.