Welcome to our Buyer & Seller Information page. Here you will find valuable information about registering as a buyer or seller. If you have any questions, please visit our Contact Page.
- If you are a first time buyer, you must provide a valid drivers license, as well as a second form of ID, such as:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Military ID
- Insurance Card (Health or Auto)
- Work/School ID
- Social Security Card
- $2 registration fee for first time registration ($1 application fee, $1 to obtain bidder card for that auction) CASH ONLY.
- $1 fee for all returning customers (to obtain bidder card for that auction) CASH ONLY.
- At registration, you will receive a bidder number card. This allows you to bid on any item that you want, and allows you to withdraw at any point during the auction. Items will be sold to the highest bidder.
- The buyer is responsible for ALL purchases with their bidder number that will be provided at registration. This card works the same as cash. NO EXCEPTIONS, even if the card is lost or stolen.
- For buyers, there will be a commission rate of 12%
- All American Auctions offers a discounted buyers commission of 10% (as opposed to 12%) for any active military personnel or veterans with I.D. Please present I.D. at time of registration.
- Visa, Mastercard or cash accepted. WE DO NOT TAKE CHECKS AT THIS TIME.
- Minimum purchase on credit cards is $10. No cash back.
- Please be aware, after you check out your account cannot be place back online. Make sure you are completely done with your purchasing before checking out.
- ALL ITEMS ARE PAID FOR THE DAY OF SALE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, SOLD AS IS.
- Sellers have the option to:
- Sell their items through the auction
- Donate items to the auction & 4-H, and receive a tax deductible receipt. All American Auctions LLC recommends speaking with a tax professional to determine your donation’s worth.
- Sellers have up until the Saturday before an auction to register. If auction is at maximum capacity before this cutoff, sellers may have to wait until the following auction.
- If you are interested in placing a reserve (a minimum bid) on an item, you must let us know at the time you register. We cannot place a reserve after this point.
- All American Auctions LLC does not appraise any items.
- If your item is not sold, the seller has two options:
- Pay a handling charge for the auction to take full possession of items.
- Remove their unsold items themselves. Seller must remove items that night.
- Sellers will receive their payment of items sold between 7-10 business days of the auction.
- Sellers will be charged an additional fee if the auction must repair any item.
- All American Auctions LLC is not responsible for any item damage during setup or sale.
If you have any other questions about our policies, please let us know. We would love to get your feedback and answer any questions you may have. Thank you and God Bless.